Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Does it matter how many you score in that time, or is it just about how many you miss? Or, have saved which is more relevant.

Depends on the ratio. To be fair, Murray probably missed about half the penalties he took for us but has scored a few for palace this season.

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
what will be poyets excuse after the match for another poor display with no goals???

We've given top of the league a very good game by the sounds of things, away from home. No excuses needed, except for why Barnes is our main penalty taker.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
tony the sad little twat told me that no one would give a f*** if i died sorry m8 but that is bang out of order

stop snitching you child

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
EVERYONE commented the whole summer about a quality striker being needed and and now we pay the price. As it turns out Mr Poyet, we couldn't afford NOT to get one. Joke. 10 midfielders and one proper fit match fit striker, we are wasting at least 4 midfielders wages when it could of gone towards even a half decent Forward. He gave it all the mouth about 7 subs and giving some young players a chance to get on bench and Agdestein(a striker) is not even getting to that stage. We have 2 defenders and 4 midfielders as outfield players on the bench. I am sorry bu that is a complete f*** up at this level

Agreed, A proper physical powerful striker has been a must buy since last season and yet here we are well into the season relying on an ineffective forward line that can't find the net on a regular basis.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
A lot of people getting frustrated on this thread but understandable really, we REALLY, REALLY just need to go for it. No point in the game just fading out to a 1-0 loss. If we do not score then we have drawn a blank in 50% of our games.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I wonder if the old original Gulls Eye was still around(early days), if there would be a mock up of Ashley Barnes taking pictures of Gus Poyet shagging Jordan, through a gap in the doorway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here