Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Not jumping on the Barnes slating bandwagon. Just saying if you miss 4 penalties in just over two seasons, you should not be the designated penalty taker.

Does it matter how many you score in that time, or is it just about how many you miss? Or, have saved which is more relevant.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
EVERYONE commented the whole summer about a quality striker being needed and and now we pay the price. As it turns out Mr Poyet, we couldn't afford NOT to get one. Joke. 10 midfielders and one proper fit match fit striker, we are wasting at least 4 midfielders wages when it could of gone towards even a half decent Forward. He gave it all the mouth about 7 subs and giving some young players a chance to get on bench and Agdestein(a striker) is not even getting to that stage. We have 2 defenders and 4 midfielders as outfield players on the bench. I am sorry bu that is a complete f*** up at this level

You're aware we're only 1-0 down at the team top of the league? We'll drop to about 11th. It's hardly the end of the world is it.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Leicester bring lots of subs on. Good move for them. How much time left?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
EVERYONE commented the whole summer about a quality striker being needed and and now we pay the price. As it turns out Mr Poyet, we couldn't afford NOT to get one. Joke. 10 midfielders and one proper fit match fit striker, we are wasting at least 4 midfielders wages when it could of gone towards even a half decent Forward. He gave it all the mouth about 7 subs and giving some young players a chance to get on bench and Agdestein(a striker) is not even getting to that stage. We have 2 defenders and 4 midfielders as outfield players on the bench. I am sorry bu that is a complete f*** up at this level

And that Striker is Dobbie - but he just hasnt hit the standard at all so far. he will (eventually) start scoring.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Just cut this out now!!!! i am trying to be fair but both of you are being stupid.....just stop the playground stuff please!!!

Tony the sad little twat told me that no one would give a f*** if I died sorry m8 but that is bang out of order

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wins **** of the night award.

Of the night? Now I think you're being a bit harsh there, he's worked very hard to really establish himself as a certain type of poster over a period of time. I don't think it's right to restrict his title to just tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here