Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I had forgotton what a negative and miserable read it was coming onto NSC during a game where we are losing at half time.....I for one shall not be frequenting again in a hurry......go and support someone else if you're going to be such doom merchants!

this

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
About time we scored a GOAL !

1-0
Are Leicester going to press out full backs and go for a second goal or sit back and catch us offside?

Hammond would be better for winning the second ball that would mean him coming on at half-time for el Abd as he cannot take Buckley off.

Macca is not going to get any change out of Morgan so he could come much deeper (or wider) and help out the midfield ? But Pearson is going to recognise the Buckley danger. And he has got to stay on to keep Konshelsky from coming forward.

I think that Pearson will sit back and not go for the second goal.

It is these games that test the mettle of a Manager, tactically-wise.

No changes.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
WOuld like to see us GO FOR IT. Two up front and two wingers. f*** it, better than ANOTHER 1-0 loss surely?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
This isn't an insult but I would like to see gus try play ugly as a plan b rather than beautiful

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Will player stay on for more than 5 Minutes at a time, without dropping out. FFS Player. Will we score. FFS Smithy. Will Boza find somebody to give him a lift Home. FFS.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
i keep having this recurring nightmare where i am permanently watching us battling to come back from 1-0 down, playing good football but not quite able to put it away and i am surrounded by Mr Burns, Vulture, DBL and others constantly reminding me how bad we are.

Our players and our manager are excellent. They are clearly fighting hard and we know that when the system works we win matches. Just let the team continue to grow and develop and let's see if we will ever be good enough to go up. If we do, we will probably also be good enough to stay up.

oh no - sorry. no plan b, no oaf up front, blah blah. none of us like losing, but moaning on and on about stuff you have no idea about adds to the pain. yes i don't have to be on the site - but some posts are interesting and helpful.

lol rant over come on albion

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
come on you super seagulls

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
The voice of football knowledge, with posts like this, I worry sometimes!

Sorry I forgot this is no longer the place to give an opinion.

I never said I was the voice of football Knowledge as indeed neither are you, we just have our own opinions of how things could be altered & for me Bridcutt has not played well since Burnley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here