Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Official Match Thread - Leicester City vs Brighton - 7.45PM - King Power Stadium****

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
None on the pitch

Cardiff playing two wingers at home and losing 0-1.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Dropping Bridcutt would be a start ( only seems to be able to pass in backwards & sideways, when he passes it forward its normally unplayable or to the oppo.)

Wow.

ROFL, excellent. Don't bother telling us the rest, I think we've already heard enough to know whether this plan is going anywhere.

Quite right.

Albion down to 11th in the table.

:(

In the Championship, in October. Not a disaster. Where were Reading this time last season?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
like we have failed to do in last 57 games when we have gone behind....sorry to be so negative but the facts dont look good

That's true you are normally very positive!!! :rolleyes:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
so burnley/barnsley/millwall/watford/sheffield wednesday havent?.....pffft u moaned all last season and went missing when the team was on a run....same old drivel being churned out

sorry dont agree. We have scored once in the last 5 games against a very poor Ipswich side and when ever we go behind we dont look like getting any thing.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In the Championship, in October. Not a disaster. Where were Reading this time last season?

14th after matchday 12, and 13, before dropping to 16th for two match days, then down to 17th after 16 games, before starting to climb up the table.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Come on Albion! Let's get something out of this one

1-3 Albion :albion2:

that was the score I was hoping for and there is still another half to go
C'mon Albion

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
its very poor by poyet.....one goal in 5 games and when we go down we dont come back

True but sometimes small things make all the difference. It sounds like we had what has been described as a stonewall penalty turned down followed quickly by a deflected goal. We are playing the team top of the league who are playing with confidence, ours is ebbing away.

I'm still holding out for a 2-1 win with Dobbie to open his account, you go and shoot yourself now. I'll wait until the game is irretrievable before I slit my wrists :thumbsup:

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
I had forgotton what a negative and miserable read it was coming onto NSC during a game where we are losing at half time.....I for one shall not be frequenting again in a hurry......go and support someone else if you're going to be such doom merchants!

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
True but sometimes small things make all the difference. It sounds like we had what has been described as a stonewall penalty turned down followed quickly by a deflected goal. We are playing the team top of the league who are playing with confidence, ours is ebbing away.

good teams get the good luck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here