Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
They are not 2 random seats. They are spread out, in pairs from what I can see. So 2 seats, space for wheel chairs, 2 seats, space for wheelchairs, 2 seats, spec for wheelchair etc..... It's just that on the webcam, you only see part of it so it looks like 2 seats on their own.

Stewards don't get to sit down do they? :D :D

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
I wonder if anyone wants that High Vis jacket that still sitting on the Dug out! will be watching tm to see how they get on with that BIG tv

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
5 pieces up now.
The rate they're going, it may, just may, be finished today.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
South stand screen going up as well now.
It certainly doesn't look as big as the one in the north, or maybe it's just the camera angle.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Probably a question that was answered long ago... but what's the reason the difference in the shape of the seating around the screen in the South Stand compared to the North Stand? It's very apparent now they're going in - is it solely because we don't trust the away fans not to smash it up if it's within arms reach behind them??

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Probably a question that was answered long ago... but what's the reason the difference in the shape of the seating around the screen in the South Stand compared to the North Stand? It's very apparent now they're going in - is it solely because we don't trust the away fans not to smash it up if it's within arms reach behind them??

I beleieve that is one of the disabled sections

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Lots of action.

What do u think the crew by the East Stand are doing?

Anyone know when the dugouts r going in?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Lots of action.

What do u think the crew by the East Stand are doing?

Anyone know when the dugouts r going in?

They're in now. Well, they aren't dug outs as such, just Wemberlee style seats in the stand. Edit. realised you probably knew that and were referring to the fancy seats at the front?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
They're in now. Well, they aren't dug outs as such, just Wemberlee style seats in the stand. Edit. realised you probably knew that and were referring to the fancy seats at the front?

Yeh I mean when is Gus's racing car seat going in! :)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that gaggle of people is a TV crew by the looks of the huge camera on the tripod!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here