Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Is the screen in the South stand smaller than the North?

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
The blokes on the left started after the blokes on the right and are finishing quicker. We seriously need to strengthen up down the right or we'll get nowhere this season :rant:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
South stand display now complete, and the big one coming on.

My top secret contact,tells me that they are planning to have them lit up by the end of today, and completely finished off by Friday.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
My top secret contact,tells me that they are planning to have them lit up by the end of today, and completely finished off by Friday.

Sounds perfectly reliable to me :thumbsup:

Edit - when you say "finished off" do you mean some kind of cladding around them etc? What's that going to be like - enormous and covered with sponsors' logos? Just a stylish arc to blend them into the back wall??

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sounds perfectly reliable to me :thumbsup:

Edit - when you say "finished off" do you mean some kind of cladding around them etc? What's that going to be like - enormous and covered with sponsors' logos? Just a stylish arc to blend them into the back wall??

Its not really top secret. My contact is the Sales Manager of the company that is supplying them. I work in the same industry, and actually pitched to supply them myself.

By finishing off he will mean, getting the editting suite and software all set up and tested I think. Any cladding and stuff would probably not be done by them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Sep 1, 2010
Pissing on the East stand seats below.

Having a sneaky ciggie?

158.JPG

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Maybe its because the picture is a bit "stretched" with the webcam, but the screens look a bit long and narrow to me, or certainly the one in the North anyway.

Mind you, if HKFC says they are exactly the same, then who the hell, I say who the HELL am I to question it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here