Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
It does look like it could be a tranfer story going down...:clap:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Based on a block consisting of about 28 seats, each seat being about 2ft, I think the screens look like being about 40ft wide. Mahoosive, woudn't mind 1 of the panels in the lounge.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I have tried enlarging it but no joy, it really looks like Gus and Lua Lua!!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Damnit - was hoping they'd do a walk round the whole pitch giving us a better view! Was far too blurred from that distance to be conclusive about who it was.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
The South stand one went up quickly! Looking SLEEK!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-06-14 at 20.45.24.png
    Screen shot 2011-06-14 at 20.45.24.png
    904.4 KB · Views: 317

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Unless they are 15 feet tall I don't think it will be a problem. I think the webcam makes it look smaller.

I know what you mean. But when Warren and I had a look round the stadium a few months back, we walked along the back row of the North, under the gantry, and it wasn't that much above our heads. So if that's a little under halfway up the screen, I think people standing up will be in the way. Judge for yourself...

Attachments

• IMG_1448_resize.jpg
    IMG_1448_resize.jpg
    813.7 KB · Views: 282

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Those screens look smaller than I expected. And I wonder how much of the bottom of the one in the North will be obscured by fans standing up in the back couple of rows...

To give you some idea ther's a guy stood right at the back, though he is stooping a bit:

big screen amex.png

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Those screens look smaller than I expected. And I wonder how much of the bottom of the one in the North will be obscured by fans standing up in the back couple of rows...

Thanks for the print screen! Brilliant whats been done so fast!

As for standing I think that concrete wall between it and seats is bigger in reality, Maybe a few heads at worst? They measured right? Rookie error if not!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Slow to post my bad, still cant see it being a massive issue! Besides I'm in the north so it doesn't effect me! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here