Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Wonder when the first grass mowing will be. Something else to get all excited about.
Don't think it'll be very long with the way our lush green pitch has been growing.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Cheers for that Marc, can you not see the sprinkler heads then? I presume they will leave them on right up until the first game?

no they sit beneath the surface and "pop-up" when turned on then disappear again when they're off, clever little buggers!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Bump.

They should be doing the track round the pitch soon hopefully, that will finish it off nicely.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Wonder when the first grass mowing will be. Something else to get all excited about.
Don't think it'll be very long with the way our lush green pitch has been growing.

I think it's disgraceful the club has kept fans in the dark about what kind of mowing strategy we'll be having. Traditional stripes? Gingham-style check? Concentric circles? My patience is really being tried by this lack of communication ...

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I think it's disgraceful the club has kept fans in the dark about what kind of mowing strategy we'll be having. Traditional stripes? Gingham-style check? Concentric circles? My patience is really being tried by this lack of communication ...

Going by the seats I reckon they might mow a flock of seagulls pattern in to the pitch :lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wish they'd sort that raggedy bit of grass out on the south side. Its annoying me now.
Plant some seeds there already.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
is it just me or are the seats in the stand the web cam in in, in the corner , facing the away end and not the pitch! You will get a hell of a kneck ache if you have to swivel around to see the other end!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
is it just me or are the seats in the stand the web cam in in, in the corner , facing the away end and not the pitch! You will get a hell of a kneck ache if you have to swivel around to see the other end!

its not a flat image webcam Dave, sort of distorts towards either edge so it gives a semi-false impression, if you zoom in to those seats you'll see what I mean

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
its not a flat image webcam Dave, sort of distorts towards either edge so it gives a semi-false impression, if you zoom in to those seats you'll see what I mean

you sure...the wall looks pretty straight

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The webcam does give a bit of a "fisheye" effect. It also makes the stands look flatter/shallower than they are, the image is stretched slightly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here