Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Why start in the middle? Hoping they dont continue down towards the south stand yet and instead do the block the other side of the tunnel so my seat can be fitted

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4093908 said:
The away end's finished then. I can't help but look at those gaping corner areas next to it though and think why the hell not just stick some seats in there. It looks so dumb.

I agree Danny, and I don't think it will be long mate. I will be sat at the back of the South West corner and will love it when they fill it with seats.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The away end's finished then. I can't help but look at those gaping corner areas next to it though and think why the hell not just stick some seats in there. It looks so dumb.

The 1901 video has massive seagull flag type things in those corners. May just of been for the video but really should do something with these rather than bland grey concrete

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
signs about to go in the East (bottom corner last exit)

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom

It won't look so odd when there's a MASSIVE f***ing TELLY there lol.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4093987 said:
That's going above the seating/concrete area though bro, there's still gonna be that big block of nothingness there (I assume). Gives it a bit of an unfinished look.

That's because it's unfinished...

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4093987 said:
That's going above the seating/concrete area though bro, there's still gonna be that big block of nothingness there (I assume). Gives it a bit of an unfinished look.

Doubt it'll be left grey concrete. Paint it and put big Albion badge there.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What a beautiful sight

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here