Apr 26, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

Attachments

• BHA2.jpg
    BHA2.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 594

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I expect we'll see some new night time aerial photographs soon then, seing as they left all the bleeding lights on. Anyone else get the Champions League theme tune going through their head when they see night time shots with the flood lights on? :laugh:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Attachments

• 050511.jpg
    050511.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 615

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Looks like some filming going on there

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
I expect we'll see some new night time aerial photographs soon then, seing as they left all the bleeding lights on. Anyone else get the Champions League theme tune going through their head when they see night time shots with the flood lights on? :laugh:

talking of which im sure it was said Falmer would meet one of the UEFA categories?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And you Graeme.
I would presume the next update with different views would be the signs going up.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Shame about the corners, they look crap. The computer images I saw had big emblems in - may be better than a grey void .. almost wonder if they couldn't have put seats in and simply not filled them

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Shame about the corners, they look crap. The computer images I saw had big emblems in - may be better than a grey void .. almost wonder if they couldn't have put seats in and simply not filled them

How many more times................ ITS NOT FINISHED YET

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
LOL .. I must remember to read every single post on here before making a comment

you dont need to read every single post, you just need common sense to realise ITS NOT FINISHED YET!

I wanna be that guy cutting the grass this morning!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here