Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
the pitch looks lush today

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm still wondering about this lack of grass at the south end, is there any seed there?

Sep 1, 2010
Good 2100 shot last night

webcmnite.png

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
glad to see the work will be picking up again now...we've had too many holidays!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Look at the Pitch it's ruined. :cry:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I just had a look, and zoomed in to look at the seats in the west stand because they looked weird (plastic covers I presume). I got a little excited thinking a screen had been put in at the back of the stand, before realising it was a light at the top of the east stand.

screen.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's a speaker, not a light.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
The rubbish on the pitch looks like the seat covers that have blown off. I had a peak through the windows in the west stand whilst picking something up from the uni this morning. The pitch does look very lush from the small view I got from there.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The rubbish on the pitch looks like the seat covers that have blown off. I had a peak through the windows in the west stand whilst picking something up from the uni this morning. The pitch does look very lush from the small view I got from there.
Defiantly seat covers, you only have to look at the different shade sets in the WSU to see some have blown off, sack the seat cover designer I say!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here