Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The leading edges on the seagull's wings really need to be sorted.
They look a bit tatty.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm mildly amused that we are getting upper tier seats before MK Dons and their stadium has been open for a few years now
I never knew that MK had 128 hotel rooms in there main stand.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I was offered a 1901 seat in the WSL block but didn't fancy having to wear smart casuals and couldn't really see the benefit to me of having the nicer seat and dining areas because that's not what I go to football for. I did like the seat position though. In the end I was lucky enough to get a seat just outside the WSL 1901 pen and quite near the back, so got a very similar seat for £1000 and a few hundred quid a season less. Very pleased indeed.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
God,who would want to stay there?

You could have the best facilities in the world but if you don't have a supporter base to start with your going nowhere. I don't think there will ever be enough MK supporters.

We have sold the tickets, the Amex is going to be nearly full, but the two most important things we need to do as supporters is:

1) Make some noise in the Amex so that it sets a precedence for future matches.
2) Renew the season tickets

And from the team we need
1) Play good attractive football. And try and stay in the league.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You could have the best facilities in the world but if you don't have a supporter base to start with your going nowhere. I don't think there will ever be enough MK supporters.

We have sold the tickets, the Amex is going to be nearly full, but the two most important things we need to do as supporters is:

1) Make some noise in the Amex so that it sets a precedence for future matches.
2) Renew the season tickets

And from the team we need
1) Play good attractive football. And try and stay in the league.

You have forgotton one:

And from the Chairman we need

1) To keep Gus for as long as we possibly can

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that definatley looks like a Seeder on the back of that mini tractor today, could be pre-seeder (fert) of course.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
that definatley looks like a Seeder on the back of that mini tractor today, could be pre-seeder (fert) of course.

I think it was seeded earlier or yesterday, then the guy spent five hours today driving up and down with a roller. Now, the fountains!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here