Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Martin Perry was on local radio this morning to confirm that it has been seeded, yes indeedy. Should be seeing GRASS in 4-5 weeks.

Goodness sakes! I can't wait that long!

Way before then. Chesterfield planted grass seeds for there new stadium and sprouted shoots in record time. They were sprouting after just a few days.

With the good weather we are having i reckon we wlll see some green in 10 days or less.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Should finish the WSU seats tomorrow. Wonder if they'll go straight on to the Prawn Sarnie's or down to the WSL?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Just happened to catch it at sunset. I'm sure you've all seen it before, but I'm going to share it anyway, because it's bloody LOVELY.

Attachments

• SUNSET.JPG
    SUNSET.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 834
Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Seats still going in... slowly.

The polythene sheets are being taken down from the fence behind the west stand.
Spoke to the guys there this morning, they say that the cliff/bank will stay as it is - very rough.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The grass seed's gonna love this weather!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Maybe a competition like spot the ball .. someone with a bit of tech savvy divides the pitch into little squares and we put a cross in the square where the first blade of grass is spotted :smile:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The 12:45 shot shows the next two seagulls designs, much smaller than the first one though

Buggered if I can see it!! Is it in the last block with seats ... the top looks pretty random to me with about three rows of seats missing

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Buggered if I can see it!! Is it in the last block with seats ... the top looks pretty random to me with about three rows of seats missing
:dunce::wink:

Attachments

• Seagulls.jpg
    Seagulls.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 354

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
More seats going in this morning.
Gotta love those guys (as long as they carry on)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here