Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Seems a little odd that they have apparently moved on to the centre block in the north stand, missing the second one out? Could they possibly be having 'stripes' in that stand as in blue block white block blue block white block? I dunno i'm just saying....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That little group of seats (if indeed they are seats) have been there for a couple of weeks now.

And yes TiD. They said that the wall was finished.
I did specifically ask if anything else was going over the top of it to make it neater and they said no.
Still, it's so rough it could be used for climbing (disclaimer: I do not condone, nor advise, this)

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Seems a little odd that they have apparently moved on to the centre block in the north stand, missing the second one out? Could they possibly be having 'stripes' in that stand as in blue block white block blue block white block? I dunno i'm just saying....

You have your answer now.

Second section of seats now going in.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
That little group of seats (if indeed they are seats) have been there for a couple of weeks now.

And yes TiD. They said that the wall was finished.
I did specifically ask if anything else was going over the top of it to make it neater and they said no.
Still, it's so rough it could be used for climbing (disclaimer: I do not condone, nor advise, this)

There's something planned for this wall, not planting but something a bit better then just bare concrete.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There's something planned for this wall, not planting but something a bit better then just bare concrete.

If true, and I have no reason to doubt you, that is good news, because it looks just plain awful as it is.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Anyone know if they are going to "fill in" the north corners? I don't mean with seats, but to tidy it up like the 2 south corners?

If left as it is, it will look "unfinished" no?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They look unfinished at the moment because they are, well, unfinished.
One will have to be left open for access for pitch maintenance vehicles, ambulances etc.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is that gap in the second block of seats in the north stand going to be for something? I can't work out what it could be.

Yeah.
The WSU gets a seagull, the north gets the shit.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Seats now in North Stand! :)

just thought it was pretty exciting that they are really getting a move on with this and have a lot of the north stand in place already!

and i know you north standers will be excited :D :clap2: :amex:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here