Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Eught, patterns in the seats are rubbish. The seaguls are OK but writing :facepalm:

I went to a full tour on Saturday and was told the only thing in the seats will be seagulls about 4 or 5, the outer edge between the linseman area and stand however will now be blue tarmac embossed with the Amex something or other:p

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Someone posted somewhere today that Tony Bloom said there wasn't any writing. I think it is the lower wing of a seagull flying west to east (vertical)

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
For the benefit of the colourblind, could anyone tell me if the grass has started growing yet?

Lol no not yet but i can say that the groundman has stated that it will be grown by the 23rd of June. I'm not sure if thats morning or afternoon :lol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's not kind to laugh. As it appears right now, it looks to me (and to most colourblind men) as if there is grass growing. The base soil may well look brown to you, but to me it looks like slightly dried out grass.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
For the benefit of the colourblind, could anyone tell me if the grass has started growing yet?

I think I can see some now :whistle:

grass.jpg

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
It's not kind to laugh. As it appears right now, it looks to me (and to most colourblind men) as if there is grass growing. The base soil may well look brown to you, but to me it looks like slightly dried out grass.

Thats what grass seed looks like?:facepalm:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You lot are not helping you know! And what about the purple seats they're putting in, I thought Brighton played in Blue and white, and as for the pink colour they've painted all the concrete, that is just pandering to a sterotype. *

* BTW, this for me, is how it looks, Purple looks Blue (and vice versa), likewise Green & Brown, Pink & Grey. Although I have never been confused about the appaling combination of blue and red.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
You lot are not helping you know! And what about the purple seats they're putting in, I thought Brighton played in Blue and white, and as for the pink colour they've painted all the concrete, that is just pandering to a sterotype. *

* BTW, this for me, is how it looks, Purple looks Blue (and vice versa), likewise Green & Brown, Pink & Grey. Although I have never been confused about the appaling combination of blue and red.

You mean these purple seats?

Attachments

• 211.JPG
    211.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 430

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I wonder why they haven't finished off the seats in the WSU, in the corner before moving into the north stand?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I wonder why they haven't finished off the seats in the WSU, in the corner before moving into the north stand?

There's still some scaffolding up there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here