Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Two things on my mind on this lovely morning! One, on the South stand, right hand corner there is part that hasn't been filled in. Is this where the Massif plasma's going? And, Two, in the North as they approach placing my seat in, there appears to be a purposeful gap being left, maybe for white seats for BHA?? Anyone know?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Two things on my mind on this lovely morning! One, on the South stand, right hand corner there is part that hasn't been filled in. Is this where the Massif plasma's going? And, Two, in the North as they approach placing my seat in, there appears to be a purposeful gap being left, maybe for white seats for BHA?? Anyone know?

I reckon it might be a standing seagull, with a yellow beak, facing to the right.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester

i belive both the tv's are going directly behind the goals on the wall, bit annoying how their starting on the seats and pitch but part of the ground is not structually finished yet!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
i belive both the tv's are going directly behind the goals on the wall, bit annoying how their starting on the seats and pitch but part of the ground is not structually finished yet!

I think the TV's will be off centre.

Aren't the seats installed by the seat company which is all they will be doing and the piitch by the groundman or pitch company, so probably nothing to do with the rest of the stadium

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

Oi, that gap is where my seat it, not yours! :jester:

Nice to meet you though, neighbour... :cheers:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Yeah, fancy starting the pitch now, before the stadiums even been completed. They should start it in July or August.

Shambles.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War

the-great-escape-006.jpg

The Great Escape remake?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here