Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
That seagull looks rather classy to me! What a stadium it will be!

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
Seagull in amex seats!

bhafc

looking good!

edit: link doesn't work, its on the webcam of the stadium!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
thickstures

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Check out the 'Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads' thread. There's chat on there already.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The seagull shapes will be white seats with armrests and beer glass holders.

Sadly I'm in the blue seats.

it would be great if the white seat dwellers could turn up in white to matches so that the seagulls remained in view when the stadium was full though!

Each wing could do a Mexican wave every now and then.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that could be a tractor mounted SEEDER during todays pics, not 100% sure though

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Seagulls are looking fantastic. Everything looks fantastic. The club isn't doing much wrong at the moment, is it? Can't believe I'm approving just about every decision it's making these days.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
According to the Argus this morning it will take 3 weeks to complete all the seating in the West Stand. There will be Seagull logos in the West and East stands and all seating is hopefully completed by the middle of May.

Seeding is expected to comence this week.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
They're not puttin seats in the seagull area, sitting on concrete steps, but you have to wear white.

QUOTE=Driver8;4044547]Each wing could do a Mexican wave every now and then.[/QUOTE]

The people sitting on the wings of the seagull should stand and sit repeatedly to simulate it flying.

In all seriousness can you imagine the entertainment and atmosphere this would provide if it could be arranged, particularly for the first game. Perhaps the club could write to those season ticket holders and request them to wear white or provide white t-shirt (and a yellow one) for the first game

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
In all seriousness can you imagine the entertainment and atmosphere this would provide if it could be arranged, particularly for the first game. Perhaps the club could write to those season ticket holders and request them to wear white or provide white t-shirt (and a yellow one) for the first game

Like Wembley did

n1347212290_235592_8170.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here