Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Is that actual soil appearing, in front of the North.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Are the seat bars in the west stand yet, i cant quite make it out? I can see there in for the East and North stands are currently going in?

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
I think they're in the Upper West and at least some of the middle tier (1901 land), but nothing on the lower tier yet.

Is it me, or are these seatings bods more than a bit partial to "elevenses" and "afternoon tea"????

When they work, they seem to progress well. It's just that they seem not to do it that often?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I think they're in the Upper West and at least some of the middle tier (1901 land), but nothing on the lower tier yet.

Is it me, or are these seatings bods more than a bit partial to "elevenses" and "afternoon tea"????

When they work, they seem to progress well. It's just that they seem not to do it that often?

No it not just you. They seem to turn up about 9:30, work till 11, then disappear till after lunch, finally soding off about 4. Mind you I would imagine they will have the mother of all back aches doing that job, there bent over most of the time their working.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
They've got just over 2 months to fit 22,500 seats. I think they need to geta WIGGLE on.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that Top Soil is giving me a hard on...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here