Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
If you look on the webcam the current pitch level is below the run-off area. It is especially noticeable in the South East corner where there is a drainage cover that is way above the level. So I would say there is quite a bit of topsoil to be laid down before the seeding begins. Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

Yes I see it now. There is quite a bit of soil left to do.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
If you look on the webcam the current pitch level is below the run-off area. It is especially noticeable in the South East corner where there is a drainage cover that is way above the level. So I would say there is quite a bit of topsoil to be laid down before the seeding begins. Hope that helps. :thumbsup:

Perhaps they are trying to copy the Goldstone, there was always a lovely dip in the south east corner. Even from halfway up the North stand, you could barely see the ball.:lolol:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Perhaps they are trying to copy the Goldstone, there was always a lovely dip in the south east corner. Even from halfway up the North stand, you could barely see the ball.:lolol:

I like that. Subterfuge. Keep the ball in the South East corner and then strike quickly before the opposition goalkeeper in the North goal realises where the ball is. :lol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What's in the boxes in the south east corner?

If you mean the 2 blocks on what will be the "track", they seem to look like the drainage channel bits - some have been installed along the front of the south stand (just in front of the wall)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Really looking forward to the seats going in.

Must be any day now as surely will take over a month or so to get 22k seats installed

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh
My
God

Just a couple of rows above and slightly left of where our group will be sitting in the WSU, there is some kind of green tarpaulin and some BLUE things.
I've zoomed right in to the max, but I'm not sure as its quite grainy. Are they....are they SEATS ??

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Oh
My
God

Just a couple of rows above and slightly left of where our group will be sitting in the WSU, there is some kind of green tarpaulin and some BLUE things.
I've zoomed right in to the max, but I'm not sure as its quite grainy. Are they....are they SEATS ??

Just spotted the same, looks likely doesn't it? What else could it be? :amex:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Oh
My
God

That's close to where I'm sitting! IS THAT MY SEAT? :amex:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Not yet we don't.

Those blue things look like sheets too.
They move in different frames.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The pitch looks flat. Do you think the seeds have gone in now, or as another user said do you think they need to raise the level further to bring it flush with the cover in the bottom left?

That was me. I would still maintain my original comment unless there is somebody with more informed information.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here