Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I know he went on to other business, just wondered if he might be checking NSC sometimes so that he would know we hadn't forgotten him.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
He's on a job that is much closer to home.
He gets to sleep in his own bed now.

The stairways in the east stand are being swept, getting ready for the white paint?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
8:00AM, look closely you will see white things sticking out of the ground equally spaced.
If they are not sprinklers what else could they be?

That's where they'll be placing the scarecrows once the seeding has been completed.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Have we worked out what that blue/green tarpaulin in the West Stand is yet?

Do you reckon they're training someone how to fit seats, but they're not very good so they need to be hidden?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
0900 webcam shot - a pile of blue things arrived at foot of North Stand. Could they be SEATS???!!!!

Probably not.
Why put them where there is a chance they could get damaged by the tractors etc?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Are they going to put some kind of cladding on the corners, where the gridwork is currently exposed? The artwork always seems to show a grey horizontal cladding there - it would look quite classy if it's actually installed.

The Offspring

Resident Guitar Shredder
Jul 8, 2004
Hants/Wilts Border
The tractor that is parked in front of the North Stand from 11:30 onwards (the one without a cab on it), has a Seed Drill attached to the back.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Are they going to put some kind of cladding on the corners, where the gridwork is currently exposed? The artwork always seems to show a grey horizontal cladding there - it would look quite classy if it's actually installed.

Pretty sure that's been confirmed previously.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Do they have to paint the step edges on the other two stands before the seats can go it. I can just imagine someone dropping their paint on a seat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here