Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
The pitch looks flat. Do you think the seeds have gone in now, or as another user said do you think they need to raise the level further to bring it flush with the cover in the bottom left?
I wouldn't have thought they could rise it much, as then surely the undersoil heating pipes will be too deep to have any affect.

Geo

Oct 18, 2010
Heathfield
That barrel or cover at the bottom left of the screen may just be a loose cover protecting something like sprinklers and may have no bearing on pitch height - at least that is what I think

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
The pitch level has still not come up to the level of the edging set in concrete surrounding the pitch - very apparent in the South East corner where the manhole cover is.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Its go to be seeding. Since about 3pm those 2 builders you see in the photos, have been digging small holes across the pitch. I don't know what they are doing here but if you look closely you will white things sticking out of the ground. Is this a sprinkler system?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the webcam vieweing is GLORIOUS is'nt it...waited for ages for these days...sod the f***ing seats...its all about the SEEDS :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It does look as though another layer has been spread on the pitch when you flick through the pics from 16.30 onwards. I think Notters and adrian are right about the sprinklers.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Datum levels ?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Not sure what is going on with the webcam.

But, completely unrelated to the Amex, it appears building work (or at least preparation) is starting on Molineux this morning. Our Buckingham Group friends seem to be setting up camp on the car park.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Not sure what is going on with the webcam.

But, completely unrelated to the Amex, it appears building work (or at least preparation) is starting on Molineux this morning. Our Buckingham Group friends seem to be setting up camp on the car park.

Wonder if Natterjack is there?

Anyone heard from him since he stopped gracing us with his presence? Where are you Natterjack?????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here