Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Conspiracy Theory #1
Jack Straw goes on holiday the same day as the webcam moves. Coincidence?

We'll tell him it was planned that way, then move it back to its original position when he returns :laugh:

Within half an hour of the cam moving, a new back wall piece has been added to the west stand.

PS It looks as though the timelapses will be making a reappearance.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I was wondering when you'd pipe up :laugh:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Well, you ARE in Ozland :facepalm:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Marvellous scenes. My working days is now set to be wonderously interrupted again.

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
All things considered, this is as good a positon for th webcam as you could wish for. Excellent views of the west stand arches going up - and once they, the supporting boxes and the big crane have gone - it'll be even better. Looking forward to perfect views of pitch preparation starting later in the year.

The disruption of the time lapse video does not bother me - that's just a five minute quickie comared to the many hours I have spent, watching the webcam. In any case the old view will be totally lost once the construction turns the south east corner.

Seaford Seagull

BHAFC 'til I die
Mar 4, 2005
Sussex (By the sea)
Surely the old cam is still in place, recording the images for the time lapse? This is just a new one, that has been placed in the East stand and is the one they have chosen to broadcast with?

Could be wrong though...

John Sayers

Aug 17, 2009
Saltdean
It is Friday. I'm not doin much at work...

Nor am I - thats why I noticed a slight change in the middle section arround the entrance

Attachments

• Animation1.gif
    Animation1.gif
    550.3 KB · Views: 304

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Those grey walk ways are they permanent?

Yeap, it's where the stewards will be keeping their beady eyes on those fans attempting to stand,

Seriously, I have no idea. NJ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here