Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
15 months to go until the start of the season.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I know you can't see it on the webcam (now there's a surprise) but the north stand is currently being extended past the NW dogs head. Couldn't see the south stand as I drove past, but I presume that's being done too.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

I wish everyone would stop STRESSING about the webcam.

If the idea is to create a start-to-finish video with it, then it had to go somewhere where it could stay for the duration of the project without moving.

Obviously there was never going to be an IDEAL spot but I think where it is is fine, as once the west stand is complete is will rise far above the south stand so you WILL have a decent view of the whole stadium.

Some people are just NEVER happy. :rolleyes:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I wish everyone would stop STRESSING about the webcam.

If the idea is to create a start-to-finish video with it, then it had to go somewhere where it could stay for the duration of the project without moving.

Obviously there was never going to be an IDEAL spot but I think where it is is fine, as once the west stand is complete is will rise far above the south stand so you WILL have a decent view of the whole stadium.

Some people are just NEVER happy. :rolleyes:

Are you sure about that? It's as high as it's going to get (apart from the arch) and we can see the best part of sod all.

That video is going to be a blockbuster though...

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
I know you can't see it on the webcam (now there's a surprise) but the north stand is currently being extended past the NW dogs head. Couldn't see the south stand as I drove past, but I presume that's being done too.

oh i thought the current length of it was as long as its getting.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I had a look up there this morning and there was a lot of work taking place down in the N.E. corner. It looked like they were putting the steel up for the corner section's roof.

i had a look up there this morning and there was a lot of work taking place down in the n.e. Corner. It looked like they were putting the steel up for the corner section's roof.

NE Corner steel infill 1.jpg

NE Corner Steel Infill 2.jpg

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
thanks, great pics again!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks NJ-I took a couple of photos myself but there was too much barbed wire in them.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Saw that this morning, thanks NJ.

Got any from behind the NE dogs head showing the steel going up there?

Edit: Sorry, meant the NW, damn stupid orientation.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
That's the fella. Cheers :thumbsup:

Is the same happening to the south stand yet?

Never taken one from behind then? :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:lol:
Probably be going round late afternoon for a few snaps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here