dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I see the windows are going in.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I reckon JS caught the plug with his foot.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
JS and NJ?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 725

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Another month over

9,169 images to date.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And? (294)

Last edited:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
And? (294)

I'm fourth (88)! E-I-E-I-E-I-O up the Falmer Merged Threads thread table I will go!

My aim is to catch up with the great NJ by August and then grind out a few posts while no one is looking before overtaking the legend Everest by May next year.

:falmer:

The cam is working again btw.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Now let me be quite clear, I wouldn't swap Falmer for any other stadium.

But I wouldn't half mind three choices of webcams, inside and outside like this:

New Ballpark Webcam | marlins.com: Ballpark

I wouldn't mind a webcam where we can actually see what's happening. Still, as we've been told: The webcam is in the perfect position and its images are going to make a great time-lapse feature:lolol:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I wouldn't mind a webcam where we can actually see what's happening. Still, as we've been told: The webcam is in the perfect position and its images are going to make a great time-lapse feature:lolol:

I thought it had already been stated that the club was looking to add a second web cam (or have I got that wrong)? Tony is pouring huge wodges of wonga into Stad du Falmer, surely they can afford one more camera on a pole (no Eastern European jokes please) on the other side so we can check whats going on with the west and north stands? :rant:

Oh well. Hopefully Ev will take some shots tomorrow and then it's JS Friday coming up.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Oh well. Hopefully Ev will take some shots tomorrow and then it's JS Friday coming up.

You'll have to suffer. No chance tomorrow I'm afraid.

Bad fan :down:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I thought it had already been stated that the club was looking to add a second web cam (or have I got that wrong)? Tony is pouring huge wodges of wonga into Stad du Falmer, surely they can afford one more camera on a pole (no Eastern European jokes please) on the other side so we can check whats going on with the west and north stands? :rant:

To be honest I've given up on the webcam. It could have been fantastic but somebody in charge developed a stubborn streak about moving it. I doubt they'll sell many copies of the official time-lapse video :laugh: Thank goodness for Jack Straw, Everest and many others for the real updates since work started.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here