Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
How long will that saw be hanging on that scaffold?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
To be air, the time lapse was f***ed after it had its view blockd for the past 9 months or so

This.

Not sure what your time lapse would have been showing for the last 12-15 months of construction to be honest if the webcam had stayed in it's original position.

John Sayers

Aug 17, 2009
Saltdean
What a busy weekend on site at Falmer. More terracing in the west stand, roof supports on the north stand and the first arch support. I do like the new view:clap2:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Please make this a sticky again.Surely we can have just this one?.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Agreed ^ - we also want it to be the first thread visiting fans see when they come on NSC. :falmer:

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
also u can now see the first of two temporary arch supports going up on the bottom tier of west stand, meaning they will then construct the bottom tier around these supports now i guess

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The west stand concreting looks almost done! AMAZING!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Have you never heard of sky hooks?

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
what is holding that up?.It seems to just 'float' in mid air!

I have no idea but Im currently just loving the fact that its up! :falmer:

Things really seem to have shifted up a gear over the last few days of last week and today. I know its been said to death but I cannot wait for our second arch to soar above the West stand!!! :falmer:

westy

Jul 25, 2003
I have no idea but Im currently just loving the fact that its up! :falmer:

Things really seem to have shifted up a gear over the last few days of last week and today. I know its been said to death but I cannot wait for our second arch to soar above the West stand!!! :falmer:

Its cantilevered from the back of the stand. Basically the white beams you see are being pulled up and back by another beam behind/above them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here