Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Superb picture at 17:15 of the sunset with outlines of the stands and crane.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Steel delivery!!!!!!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
For which part? Is our main stand(west) the last stand to be built?

No idea fella, I’d imagine that the South stand will be finished next, then the west and finally the North but that’s only a guess.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
***FAO NATTERJACK****

Natterjack if you are taking a stoll around site soon with your camera, any chance you could take a snap of the South stand from pitch level and post it on here. Seems like there's a fair amount of activity going on out of view of the webcam.

Thanks.

South Stand pics

south stand 1.jpg

south stand 2.jpg

Attachments

• south stand 3.jpg
    south stand 3.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 329

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
dont suppose you have any recent photos of the east stand concourse do you?

cheers

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
excellent, thank you very much.

i was worried there would be a huge gap between the top of the terrace and the roof but by the looks of it there will only be about a 12 foot gap max.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
What’s the capacity for each stand and where are the Albion singing section going to be housed, say like the North Stand at the Goldstone?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What’s the capacity for each stand and where are the Albion singing section going to be housed, say like the North Stand at the Goldstone?

stands

and I think Insider said all of them (apart from the south, of course)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
What is it with the roundabout at 1730 on Thursdays? They played on it last Thurs too!

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
stands

and I think Insider said all of them (apart from the south, of course)

Cheers for that but have the club taking into consideration the atmosphere? 2,500 behind each goal, thought they’d have made at least the north stand 5,000 so to generate more noise so it’ll filter to the side stands and encourage them to join in.

Why have one stand holding 12,000? Or will that be for the barmy army?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
Because that is the big stand?

Really, thought it was called the small stand. But why have one massive stand, why didn’t they have 7,500 each side, 5,000, north stand, 2,000 for the south stand (away end)

Haven’t heard from the club explaining why they designed the ground in the way they have, just think the atmosphere won’t be that great and think it’ll be a big let down not just for me but for most Albion fans.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Really, thought it was called the small stand. But why have one massive stand, why didn’t they have 7,500 each side, 5,000, north stand, 2,000 for the south stand (away end)

Haven’t heard from the club explaining why they designed the ground in the way they have, just think the atmosphere won’t be that great and think it’ll be a big let down not just for me but for most Albion fans.

How on earth do you come to that conclusion? The stadium is being built to encourage a good atmosphere. I'll tell you what. Here's an idea. Let's wait until the first few games THEN give our verdict.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here