Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Awesome pics! Thanks once again NJ

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City
Thanks again for the pics NJ.

I see that the south stand terrace layout has changed from the original drawings. Have there been many other design changes to the stadium plans that are on file?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Awesome pics again NJ. I just hope they remember to drive the crane out before they finish the WS basement walls.

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Great Pictures.....you can now see why it is costing so much*

* Is it because of the Olympic swimming pool size players bath:facepalm:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Those are good. So much work done in the 2 days since I was there.

Can't help but think things are going to look VERY interesting in this time next month

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Maybe we could re-name this thread and make it the Official Falmer NatterJack Pics merged threads?

Fantastic photos - cheers NJ!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What's teh latest with the arch going up?

Last I saw we were looking at the 1st or 2nd week of Feb. Now we are in the middle of that is there something more specific?

John Sayers

Aug 17, 2009
Saltdean
What's teh latest with the arch going up?

Last I saw we were looking at the 1st or 2nd week of Feb. Now we are in the middle of that is there something more specific?

Probably next week and may be Tuesday (althouigh the man who told me "did'nt tell me" if you know what I mean)

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
The crane that's going to lift the arches seems a bit weedy compared to the original monster. Have we got to wait for more extensions and attachments to arrive and be fitted before the big lift starts? Vacancy for a Natterjack equivalent from Watsons.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I doubt it. The original crane could lift about 600t, the end pieces of the arch are only about 120-ish.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Is tomorrow still on for the Arch going in place? You guys better get it done before the snow falls!:jester:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I really home we see something today. The webcam hasn't been great viewing of late. Although loads of work has clearly been done on the West stand basement.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
So is this Arch-Tuesday?

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
bound to be wrong but, from the little bit I can see and all the cement delivery taking place at the bottom right off the southstand its look to me they are starting to do the south terrace base:falmer:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Arhh Bless, at midday today one of the workers is sat on the terrace having a good cry, that's about as exciting as it gets at the moment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here