Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was good to see them still working on it as I passed around midday.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
It was good to see them still working on it as I passed around midday.

They're working today and last weekend. I wonder if Bloom is paying to get it finished sooner?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Did we have to get permission for that? I am sure the planning permission stipulated that we were not allowed to work over the weekend period. Although it has been a long time since I read the whole thing.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
It didn't look as though the machinery or cranes were moving but men were working on the 'dog's head'

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Not only did I miss out on a piss-up in Newcastle this weekend, I nearly died from Hypothermia on that bloody scaffold

Are these the dog heads close to completion an if so does that mean the arch will be going up in the next week or so?

Thanks.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Not only did I miss out on a piss-up in Newcastle this weekend, I nearly died from Hypothermia on that bloody scaffold
You and your fellow workers are, indeed, true heroes and deserve the eternal gratitude of all Albion fans.

:clap::falmer::clap:

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

I've just seen the highlights of that match, and I don't think you missed much. Apart from the pissup afterwards. :eek:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As there hasn't been a great deal of change in the webcam images this month (even though worked has cracked on), I will refrain from uploading November's timelapse video.
However, there will be a SPECIAL New Year edition featuring ALL images since the webcam became active on 13 July. This will, weather permitting, include the east stand having a MASSIVE erection. You will have to wait until about a week into 2010 as I will be overseas.

If anybody is interested though (I doubt it), so far there have been...

July: 523
August: 944
September: 985
October: 988
November: 934

giving a total of 4,374 images.

Did you take any pics? I've never seen the inside of a dogs head before.

In the case of the South East one (which will be completed tomorrow,) the working platform is too small to get a decent camera shot as everything is close.

The North East one is in it's infancy, but the platform has been extended for extra work room. This will allow some decent photo's if the rain holds off and the wind dips below gale force 9.

I'll see what I can do :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here