Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Looks great with the badges on. Also might confirm that the webcam distorts/stretches the North Stand a little - I imagine the badge is perfectly round on the screen in reality - and that's why the screens appear slightly different sizes.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Looks great with the badges on. Also might confirm that the webcam distorts/stretches the North Stand a little - I imagine the badge is perfectly round on the screen in reality - and that's why the screens appear slightly different sizes.

Exactly - it just goes to show how stretched / distorted the actual image is from the webcam, particularly on the extreme edges. The 'fish-eye' effect has made those screens look very out of proportion, the reality will look far more impressive I reckons.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
OMG @13.45 There seems to be a man on our telle!

oh and @ 13.30 some more stuff, team playing in white?

oh and @ 14.00 .....is someone watching a dvd?

All north stand screen, South just seems to be some green animation.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
OMG @13.45 There seems to be a man on our telle!

oh and @ 13.30 some more stuff, team playing in white?

oh and @ 14.00 .....is someone watching a dvd?

All north stand screen, South just seems to be some green animation.

They could have picked a better movie to watch than "2 fast 2 furious"!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the South Stand one looked like a screensaver to me, not that it would need one but still!

Sep 1, 2010
Is that Michael Owen?

am1.png

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
Surely not!

Webcam shows a bit of activity in the West Stand Lower at 15:45 today..

...probably just a tour.......... or could it be.............!

:bla:

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
Webcam shows a bit of activity in the West Stand Lower at 15:45 today..

...probably just a tour.......... or could it be.............!

:bla:

Looks like a mixture of suits and casual clothing...and if you really use your imagination one is holding a tv camera .........could also be total bollocks wishful thinking:clap:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I'll be on a tour of the stadium on friday morning with a few of NSC's finest. Let me know if theres any particular shots/angles you want taking , I'll do my best :smile:

It will give me a good chance to test the panoramic sweep function, hopefully will get at least 3 whole stands in one photo

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'll be on a tour of the stadium on friday morning with a few of NSC's finest. Let me know if theres any particular shots/angles you want taking , I'll do my best :smile:

One of Kazenga and Craig Mackail Smith, please.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

It will give me a good chance to test the panoramic sweep function, hopefully will get at least 3 whole stands in one photo

West Stand Upper concourse areas !:thumbsup:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

YES

The north east corner, It's obviously not visible from the webcam, I would like to see how unfinished they are leaving it! Also, anything north stand related (bars/refreshments/toilets/betting kiosks/the giant screen/the seats/row Q block N1D) as most of the pictures seem to focus on the dreamy west stands facilities

just that

thanks

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

May see you down there, mate :thumbsup:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Brett - I'm guessing you'll be taking a pic from your seats - would you be so kind as to walk 5 paces or so to your left to take one from the front row seat 200?

Thanks mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here