Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'll be on a tour of the stadium on friday morning with a few of NSC's finest. Let me know if theres any particular shots/angles you want taking , I'll do my best :smile:

Not so much pictures, but can you PLEASE (pretty please) ask what the deal is with the cladding in the south, or lack of.

Its bothering me more than it should now.

May 9, 2008
Stanmore, London
I'll be on a tour of the stadium on friday morning with a few of NSC's finest. Let me know if theres any particular shots/angles you want taking , I'll do my best :smile:

It will give me a good chance to test the panoramic sweep function, hopefully will get at least 3 whole stands in one photo

A few requests if I may:
Close up of a seat from the front and the same with a 1901 seat.
Close up of the pitch. Would like to see how thick that grass is now!
Pics of WSU concourse.

cheers! :thumbsup:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Not so much pictures, but can you PLEASE (pretty please) ask what the deal is with the cladding in the south, or lack of.

Its bothering me more than it should now.

I feel like I dropped a bit of a bollock when I asked Insider about the cladding. I thought I'd get a bit of closure and all I managed to do is confuse evryone even more. Apologies :shootself:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I feel like I dropped a bit of a bollock when I asked Insider about the cladding. I thought I'd get a bit of closure and all I managed to do is confuse evryone even more. Apologies :shootself:

Not at all, you only asked what a lot of people have been wondering about. Insiders answers havn't exactly cleared things up, and sadly we don't have a Natterjack on site to give us the definitive.

Hopefully one of the bods on the tour can glean something a little more detailed, cos I still can't believe thats how its going to be left.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

It will give me a good chance to test the panoramic sweep function, hopefully will get at least 3 whole stands in one photo

Pic from row O block C in wsu would be cool pretty please xxxx

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Please can you do a panoramic view taken from WSU Block H, Row D, Seat 178...? That would be great.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Yea, Mendoza can you ask the kind people taking you on the tour what the plan is cladding wise for the south west corner and the middle of south stand? Nice one.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
West Stand Upper concourse areas !:thumbsup:

YES

The north east corner, It's obviously not visible from the webcam, I would like to see how unfinished they are leaving it! Also, anything north stand related (bars/refreshments/toilets/betting kiosks/the giant screen/the seats/row Q block N1D) as most of the pictures seem to focus on the dreamy west stands facilities

just that

thanks

Brett - I'm guessing you'll be taking a pic from your seats - would you be so kind as to walk 5 paces or so to your left to take one from the front row seat 200?

Thanks mate.

And then about 8-9 rows back and a further 20 seats along?:thumbsup:

A few requests if I may:
Close up of a seat from the front and the same with a 1901 seat.
Close up of the pitch. Would like to see how thick that grass is now!
Pics of WSU concourse.

cheers! :thumbsup:

Pic from row O block C in wsu would be cool pretty please xxxx

WSU Centre (behind press area) Row M please!!

North stand, block N row R please?!

Please can you do a panoramic view taken from WSU Block H, Row D, Seat 178...? That would be great.

I bet he wishes he never asked now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yea, Mendoza can you ask the kind people taking you on the tour what the plan is cladding wise for the south west corner and the middle of south stand? Nice one.

Better still Brett, can you CLIMB THROUGH the hole in the SW corner, then open your arms out like this

stock-photo-a-very-sexy-mrs-santa-clause-shrugging-her-shoulders-with-both-palms-up-flat-611788.jpg

and go "whats all that about then ??"
(costume optional)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here