Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As the song goes

What a difference a day makes
Twenty-four little hours

Check the difference in the SE corner between this morning and the same time yesterday.

ASTOUNDING.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Does anyone know if the North corners are to be covered before next season. I don't mean with seats, but whether it will mirror the south with the smoothed/curved banks ? I noticed from Barry Izbak's 'Inside special video' that the North Stand concourse looks quite exposed at either end?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That grass has grown about 15 feet today... ok exaggeration, but it has grown well quick today.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If you look at the webcam right now (21:00) the pitch is GLOWING green under the light from the North Stand.

Awesome :albion1:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
If you look at the webcam right now (21:00) the pitch is GLOWING green under the light from the North Stand.

Awesome :albion1:

i watch the webcam 24/7, my seat is in the block they are seating up now (N1D Row Q) and they are taking the piss out of me, done the front of the block then moved on to the next one, I JUST WANT MY SEAT IN

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
looking at the weather forecast for this week we may see a mower on the pitch by next weekend! perfect grass growing weather for the next five days.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Looking at the 10.15 (I think, might have been 10am) were two workers doing a time test/messing around with a mower or quad bike on the near side of the pitch?

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
That astroturf seems to be a different shade of green every time I look at it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here