Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that grass I can see coming through? Check out the pitch at the bottom of the screen on the webcam nearest the East Stand - then compare it with the same time yesterday - grass no? Or are my eyes still blurred from last night's wine?

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Probably a bit of finishing to do on the roof, then. Cheers, I hadn't spotted that.
There were some guys up a ladder there earlier this week.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There's a definite green tinge at the north end of the pitch now.

Either grass is on show, or something's gone mouldy

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that grass I can see coming through? Check out the pitch at the bottom of the screen on the webcam nearest the East Stand - then compare it with the same time yesterday - grass no? Or are my eyes still blurred from last night's wine?

Could be, could be. Near where that roll is by the fake grrass.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
are we sure its not just the same green astro rolled out along the back? surely this will go all the way around the pitch...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
are we sure its not just the same green astro rolled out along the back? surely this will go all the way around the pitch...

No, it's only along the touchlines.
Look at the south end, it's completely different from where the artificial stuff is going.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
For those of you that missed it X-Isle from Plymouth posted a link to a pictoral record that one of theirs did when their pitch ( the same as ours) was relaid last summer.
If you look at the pictures on 18th June when the seed was sown and then the pictures on 22nd July you will see something remarkable, in that it doesn't take long.........
The pictures in betweeen are worth a look too, in order to match our progress against theirs. Fascinating stuff.. enjoy

Greens on Screen

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Come on seating contractors - you've still got over 15,000 seats to install I reckon - get a fookin move on!
:tantrum:

kikapu

Apr 26, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sorry if fixtures but they seem to have started the East Stand seats!!

Attachments

• BHA3.gif
    BHA3.gif
    70.1 KB · Views: 240

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here