Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
We want Seats
We want Seats
We want seats

Are these confirmed Blue ? Any logo being incorporated ie BHA FC across the upper west or whatever ?

Or is it just a big suprise ?

Hebbard said yesterday that the seats will be ALL blue, with a few being ALL white and a VERY few being yellow........we were guessing that was for the beak !!!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;3956911 said:
The membrane is about halfway across now. Once that's done I wonder what the next step for the pitch is?

Please let it be grass!!!! I'm getting impatient now!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The membrane is about halfway across now. Once that's done I wonder what the next step for the pitch is?

Maybe a thin layer of earth, then the undersoil heating.
Haven't seen that go in yet.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I think they have at the north end.
I suspect it's still to be installed fully by the south stand yet as there has been a lot of plant movement there.
In fact it looks as though they are busy doing the western side now.

My opinion of course, may be wrong.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
from the 1901 newsletter sent yesterday

The weather's been kind to us this month and we've made good progress on the installation of the pitch. Sub-contractor Kestrel have been laying the underground drainage and installing the boilers and irrigation tanks for the undersoil heating and irrigation system – we should be ready to start laying the lower rootzone at the end of the month.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Soil by the looks of it from 12:45 onwards.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Seeds I want to sow my seeds.

I still have Goldstone grass in a pot at home. Do you reckon I nick some seed from this and smuggle it into the AMEX and sow it?!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ooohh I see rootzone or some such going down on the membraine......AWESOME!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yep the pitch works are well and truly underway now!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We want Seats
We want Seats
We want seats

Are these confirmed Blue ? Any logo being incorporated ie BHA FC across the upper west or whatever ?

Or is it just a big suprise ?

So does anyone actually know when the seats are going to start being put in? Gotta be soon surely!

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
At my ST presentation today, the guy talking to us on the viewing platform said that subsoil was being laid today that would be filled with this artificial fibre stuff that will hold the grass together, then the actual growing of the grass will happen towards the end of March.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here