Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official England v USA thread***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Best to get the balls up game in the first game then in a later game. And we have got one point so it is not a disaster. Carragher did not get sent off.

Still it seems there is something about the balls in use. Passes going astray, shots going miles out.

Not enjoyable at all. Too quick and rushed.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Decent - Gerrard, Heskey and Johnson

Ok - Lennon, Lampard, King, Cole, Rooney & Terry

Utter Toilet - Wright-Phillips

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Rooney was crap along with Lampard. Where's the passion?

Same old, same old.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Totally Unacceptable.

WTF is Lennon and Wright Phillips there for if Walcott is left out. Lennon is a winger...RUN TO THE BY LINE YOU USELESS C...oh no, of course...you get the ball and stop and pass it back.!!!!

This is USA FFS not Brazil.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
second half = gash.

Beckham could coach the wingers how to cross a ball for the next decade and they'd still be shit at it

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
f***ing ITV !!! Missed the goal as clearly a number of others did - email fired off !

Dear ITV,

As a football supporter I wish to complain in the strongest terms regards the pathetic service supplied by ITV HD for the England match today. My family missed the England goal due to the incompetence of ITV. It is well known amongst football supporters how poor ITV are at broadcasting football but tonight took the biscuit. In such important match some plum decided to cut to adverts just as England scored.

It is time that ITV stopped showing football – you have been an non-league broadcaster of football for many a year. If you actually stopped the adverts during matches you might just stand a chance but your greed seems to override customer service. Sky seem capable of broadcasting football with adverts and the BBC seem top notch yet ITV are unprofessional, incompetent, non-customer friendly, greedy and down right pathetic !

I will be writing to my MP suggesting ITV should no longer have any rights to football.

Yours right royally pissed off,

Westdene Seagull

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
England 1 - 1 Robert Green.

And why did Carragher come on for King in the second half? The guy is a dinosaur and with him and Green behind him, we were lucky we didn't concede again.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
oh well clutching at straws here but when we won the world cup we drew our first game and when we reached the semi finals in 1990 we also drew our first game.

now where are those straws!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
f***ing ITV !!! Missed the goal as clearly a number of others did - email fired off !

Dear ITV,

As a football supporter I wish to complain in the strongest terms regards the pathetic service supplied by ITV HD for the England match today. My family missed the England goal due to the incompetence of ITV. It is well known amongst football supporters how poor ITV are at broadcasting football but tonight took the biscuit. In such important match some plum decided to cut to adverts just as England scored.

It is time that ITV stopped showing football – you have been an non-league broadcaster of football for many a year. If you actually stopped the adverts during matches you might just stand a chance but your greed seems to override customer service. Sky seem capable of broadcasting football with adverts and the BBC seem top notch yet ITV are unprofessional, incompetent, non-customer friendly, greedy and down right pathetic !

I will be writing to my MP suggesting ITV should no longer have any rights to football.

Yours right royally pissed off,

Westdene Seagull

But apart from that, happy enough?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here