Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Brighton versus Northampton thread

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
We are all over them at the moment. But first save from FDM.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
What really pisses me off is the number of times opposing players pick up rebounds in our area whereas we NEVER do in theirs. Why the bloody hell is that?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Sorry if there is a thread about this, but does anyone here give a crap about the champions league :p I for one could not care less, allthough I would like to see Inter win just to shut the glory supporters up :D

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Don't forget lads more description for our deaf readers.:wave:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
i made a deal so i could watch the liverpool game in the lounge tomorrow. sneakily it meant i could listen to the game aswell :thumbsup:

Yeah well I have to admit I monopolise the TV at weekends... probably watch between three and six games and blare out the Albion game... so maybe we not so hen pecked, eh? :)

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sorry if there is a thread about this, but does anyone here give a crap about the champions league :p I for one could not care less, allthough I would like to see Inter win just to shut the glory supporters up :D

I like to see home nations teams do well, but the same would never miss a First or Reserve game to watch one, but if its on will watch it.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Akinfewa, isn't he the guy that gave us all sorts of problems when we played at Sixfields? sounds like he's doing it again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here