Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Brighton versus Northampton thread

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
John Byrne has just alluded to it ....so who's on here because they decided they'd rather watch United when they could have gone to Withdean?? I'd love to be there but I'm 500 miles away at the moment and i can't get the football on the tv either :lol:.

Got footie on mute on the TV and the Albion on the comp. Relagted to the bedroom, mind... wifey corralled the lounge for her soap opera:mad:

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I just keeped the page open and waited about 5 mins and got there in the end. keep going. Once you have opened the page, dont touch your computer until its finished!

Phew I'm on at last, lets hope the T-Mobile Hotspot and Seagulls world stay on, minutes to spare.

Dean Whites Blue and White Army :ascarf:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Stoo... is that as a homage to your favourite food or does it refer to your name? (got to be at least three replies to this!)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
John Byrne has just alluded to it ....so who's on here because they decided they'd rather watch United when they could have gone to Withdean?? I'd love to be there but I'm 500 miles away at the moment and i can't get the football on the tv either :lol:.

I wish I was at Withdean tonight I fancy us to get a good win but unfotunately it's work for me in 15 minute's so I cant even listen to the whole match on the radio either. :(

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
C'mon Albion we need this win .....get into them straight away

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Great save by the Inter keeper

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub