Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Condoms in an old peoples home?

Have I entered a parallel universe?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Harty having a very good interview with Dick, and they fade it out. A chance to actually hear the official side. Useless SCR.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Harty having a very good interview with Dick, and they fade it out. A chance to actually hear the official side. Useless SCR.

i thought it was very poor from harty. Giggling with the chairman, i wanted to find things out. All i got was that kight said that its defo not sven!

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
What was the 'fight' like?

Well...

Just seen your questions about El-abd being involved, I think he was initially as he was lying on the ground and maybe Akinfenwa did something to him to which Virgo may have reacted. Next thing Virgo was flung to the floor by Akinfenwa and as he went down he also pulled Akinfenwa with him. Everyone crowded the ref, V was sent off straight away and then everyone started following the ref round and eventually Akinfenwa was also sent off. He threw a right paddy and then sprinted after Virgo - who knows what happened then, but a few stewards jogged up the tunnel in pursuit :shrug:

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
i thought it was very poor from harty. Giggling with the chairman, i wanted to find things out. All i got was that kight said that its defo not sven!

That's typical harty. There again, this is the BBC's fault for using someone who is doing this job as a hobby, as opposed to employing someone who could do the job in a much more professional manner (there must be hundreds of Albion fans who could).

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Well...

Just seen your questions about El-abd being involved, I think he was initially as he was lying on the ground and maybe Akinfenwa did something to him to which Virgo may have reacted. Next thing Virgo was flung to the floor by Akinfenwa and as he went down he also pulled Akinfenwa with him. Everyone crowded the ref, V was sent off straight away and then everyone started following the ref round and eventually Akinfenwa was also sent off. He threw a right paddy and then sprinted after Virgo - who knows what happened then, but a few stewards jogged up the tunnel in pursuit :shrug:

Oh righty, thanks for that:thumbsup:
I see Brighton are going to appeal the decision, sounded like it was harsh on Virgo, but then again I wasn't there so I can't really say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here