Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Brighton versus Northampton thread

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yeovil , Hartlepool and Carlisle could be pulled into the dogfight.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Guy on the phone in says it was a terrible match, still lumping it. Didn't sound like it on the commentary.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Good performance by the team or not?

Much improved, though I didn't go to milwall. f*** knows an they took birchall and Fraser off and left virgs in mf though. Least he's banned now. My ratings would be kuipers 7 mcnulty 9 elphick 5 el abd 7 whing 7 Fraser 8 jarret 7 birchall 7 Forster 7 virgs 5 subs: carole 9 davies 8

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Stockport Chairman on the phone in. Doesn't want Jim to go. Says Dick is a wily old fellow. :laugh:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
It was not a bad game. There have been far worse this season. At least there was a lot of effort, but we are clearly lacking direction. We need a half decent manager very, very badly. The referee was an absolute joke. But we should have won it at the end. Two good chances, and there was also a clear handball in the box from Northampton, although it wouold have been harsh to give it.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Yes that was the impression I got from the commentary, so good game from the seagulls?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
We started brightly and looked threatening. Northampton were just sending long ball after long ball to Akinfenwa and Constantine, but we dealt with it well I thought apart from one deep free-kick which was cleared from. I want to know who the poor coach was who told a young Coxy that you can take set-pieces! If we had Glenn Murray on the pitch then I think the result would of been alot different. It really should off been three points through if Davies didn't smash the seem off the ball!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
It was not a bad game. There have been far worse this season. At least there was a lot of effort, but we are clearly lacking direction. We need a half decent manager very, very badly. The referee was an absolute joke. But we should have won it at the end. Two good chances, and there was also a clear handball in the box from Northampton, although it wouold have been harsh to give it.

If it was a clear handball, how would it has been harsh???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here