Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official Brighton & Hove Albion v AFC Bournemouth Thread***

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Ref's gone to the lino as he isn't sure whether it's inside or outside. Clearly outside from the TV pictures (not even sure who's hand it was), so the lino must have been 100% it was inside otherwise the doubt would go with the defending team.

I'm looking at Elphick wondering why he is jumping with his arm raised though, had a good game otherwise.

Elp was totally off balance trying to stop that f***ing lump Fletcher. It was a free kick not a pen.

portlander

Jul 16, 2003
Portland, Maine, USA
Unbelievable. Their only effort on target, and it's a gift from the ref. I said at half-time that he had no control, and now he's gone and proved it. He should not be reffing professional games.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
What the f*** was the Lino thinking?

"Er, I'm no where near in line with this incident, and it is the 92nd minute, its right on the edge so difficult to tell, the refs already decided it was outside the area, and I can't really make out who has actually hand balled it, so er as I am a bald C-U-N-T I will give a penalty"

LIVID.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
If Carlisle , Rochdale, Colchester, and Exeter all win later today, Bournemouth would find themselves pushed back to seventh.

Even that would be flattering - only three shots all game, and one of those was the dodgy penalty.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Where ever you seem to go these days,it is all about the three officials and as for linesmen they just seem to be a breed on their own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here