Votes: 30 10.9%
  • CMS

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Vokes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Was thinking earlier about how it was going to be quite difficult this year. If Vicente or LuaLua had played more regularly they would surely both be in contention.

It has to be Greer, with Bridcutt as runner-up.

If you'd have asked me after the first couple of months of the season, I'd have said Noone!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Went for Barnes, With Buckley as a close second.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
after 40 games i would have greer
bridcutt
buckley

if vicente can inspire us to make the playoffs then he may well get a vote.

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Voted Greer - Barnes a close second followed by Bridcutt.

Still don't get the negative views about Barnes - definately the sort of player that will only be appreciated when he is no longer in the team. CMS runs and runs etc. but hasn't shown the first touch or finishing of Barnes

fattyjohn

Jun 17, 2011
north roedean
It has to be will buckley ,not only for that donny game at home ? , remember that ,what a day ,but there's been another couple of games he's chipped in too

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
It has to be will buckley ,not only for that donny game at home ? , remember that ,what a day ,but there's been another couple of games he's chipped in too

its player of the season though? not player of the game + a few others

i went for barnes but thinking i should have gone for Bridcutt! doesn't get enough recognition in my opinion - distribution and tactical awareness is very impressive for a young player

Sep 1, 2010
It was close between Greer and Bridcutt for me, but gave it to Bridcutt as his development since joining the club has been superb. Only thing i would say is he needs to cut in with a few goals

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
It was close between Greer and Bridcutt for me, but gave it to Bridcutt as his development since joining the club has been superb. Only thing i would say is he needs to cut in with a few goals

and grow a little bit! he is 5"7

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
"As the end of the season approaches, we are giving you Facebook fans the chance to pick the official Albion Player of the Season. Details on how to cast your vote will be released in the near future, but we urge you to share this post to all friends that may be Albion fans to ‘Like’ this page so they can register their vote."

So who is it going to be?

In what possible sense of the word is this official?

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Richard Reynolds said the official e-mail address for voting for this last night. Anyone know what it is? Can't find it anywhere

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here