Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Vokes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
its a toughy i'll agree.

from greer, el-abd, bridcutt and buckley. my head says greer, my heart says el-abd

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Probably Greer but much more consideration should be given to Navarro. He has been very consistent and quietly goes about his job largely unnoticed.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Went Bridcutt as he has been our most consistant player all season. I agree there werent many MOM performances in the latter part of the season but he has still been very effcient.

Greer just relegated to second becuase of his red against Saints

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
El abd only played half a season but has been tremendous.

Should of voted Buckley though as he alone has given us our best moments of the season and has been excellant in most his games. At one point he could do everything. Hope he gets back to that for the last 6

Greer obvious choice of course

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
El Abd. He's such a strong, dependable defender who's saved us from conceding countless goals this season. He's been with us the longest of any first-team regular, and I think he deserves POTS to be honest.

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
I rather rashly jumped straight in and voted Vicente, just as a kind of congratulations for being the best player I have seen wear the stripes.

In hindsight this was error and my vote should have gone to Will Buckley, SCINTILLATING just about covers some of the performances he has put in this year. He is the kind of player you expect to get when you go out and spend £1,000,000.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Probably Greer but much more consideration should be given to Navarro. He has been very consistent and quietly goes about his job largely unnoticed.

THIS! Voted Greer but Navs has been a big contributor to how well things have gone since New Year

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
would've been bridders or cms up to mid point stage, (cms for effort and promise), would love to vote buckley for his match winning perfomances/goals, el abd since his return, barnsey has done a job, but i guess for consistancy, has to be captain marvellous

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here