Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

offer from brighton uni

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
jus got a leter through the door offering me a place at brighton uni fr next year, 240 points which i should hopefully get, looks like i might be on my way to becoming a withdean regular!! might have to change my name to brighton_seagull :lolol:

im chuffed, brighton was my top choice, for obvious reasons! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Lord Bracknell said:
What are you studying?

With any luck, you could find yourself living on the Falmer campus, when the stadium opens.

We promise not to make any noise.

haha, ill be there making all the noise, doing a Geography course, F800 or something, looking at the map ill either be at falmer or down near centre of brighton. going to an open day one saturday in the next month or so.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
london_seagull said:
jus got a leter through the door offering me a place at brighton uni fr next year, 240 points which i should hopefully get, looks like i might be on my way to becoming a withdean regular!! might have to change my name to brighton_seagull :lolol:

im chuffed, brighton was my top choice, for obvious reasons! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

240 points! Bloody hell, either the points system has changed since I did my A-levels, or you are some sort of workaholic.

I got 22 points.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
yeah thats the points system... i think, should be acheivable. i got ABCD in my AS's, so im looking at pretty much keeping that sort of form and ill get my place.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Woody the Seagull said:
points system is something like:

A = 120
B = 100
C = 80
D = 60
E = 40
F is for fuckup!

Lordy. In my days you got something like 10 points for an A.

Mind you, I still can't get my head round all this Year Twelve business. Far too Khmer Rouge for my liking, you knew where you stood with 'Fifth Form' and so on.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
That means I got 60. A lot better than I thought I had done.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
get a job you workshy tax dodgers :lolol:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Springal said:
get a job you workshy tax dodgers :lolol:

whats the point in that when i can get a three year piss up paid for by you lovely tax payers? trouble comes when i have to start paying it all back, but hey until then.... :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Woody the Seagull said:
i've been offered ABB by East Anglia and Sussex to do History as a deferred application. I'm predicted to get AAB, but im on BBC from my AS's. Still, there's always Grimsby:lolol:

:lolol: :lolol: ive got sheffield as my back up, they apparently normally offer like BCC or soething so hopefully they will offer me a fuk up option!! you should do sussex then go football every week, isnt the university of east anglia in norwich?

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
london_seagull said:
:lolol: :lolol: ive got sheffield as my back up, they apparently normally offer like BCC or soething so hopefully they will offer me a fuk up option!! you should do sussex then go football every week, isnt the university of east anglia in norwich?

it is indeed. i'm still yet to hear from leeds, warwick, manchester and reading. i'd really like to go to manchester, but i think there might be a problem as the grade restrictions are lower

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
fair enough, i've only heard from brighton, still got sheffield, leeds, reading, bristol and southampton. would really like to go somewhere close to brighton cos most my mates going round there and well gotta be close for the football!!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I've been accepted at Sussex, Brighton, Bournemouth, Portsmouth and Southampton......

Sussex needs 360 points though which i'm not going to get, so Brighton or Bournemouth it is...hmmmm

Anyone on here go to Brighton?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Withdean Wanderer said:
I've been accepted at Sussex, Brighton, Bournemouth, Portsmouth and Southampton......

Sussex needs 360 points though which i'm not going to get, so Brighton or Bournemouth it is...hmmmm

Anyone on here go to Brighton?

nice one mate, take it you wanna stay on the south coast then? lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here