Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

offer from brighton uni

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Withdean Wanderer said:
I've been accepted at Sussex, Brighton, Bournemouth, Portsmouth and Southampton......

Sussex needs 360 points though which i'm not going to get, so Brighton or Bournemouth it is...hmmmm

Anyone on here go to Brighton?

:eek: :eek: 360? To do what?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
thats 3 As aint it? mst be something good. i wanted to do law which would have been 3 As but my teachers said im not clever enough :dunce: :dunce:

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Conditional offers at Sussex to do Economics (either the Ba, Bsc, or with managment studies)

All 300 point or BBB offers

Also offers from Reading and Surrey but Sussex is the place for me

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Ps - well done for everyone who has their offers - i remember how over the moon i was when mine were coming through!!!

E

enigma

Good luck to all of you going. I think its a shame if you go to Sussex, should broaden your horizons a bit, but whatever floats your boat.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
enigma said:
Good luck to all of you going. I think its a shame if you go to Sussex, should broaden your horizons a bit, but whatever floats your boat.

Why? i've not heard anything bad about it??

1066gull

Withdean Wanderer said:
I've been accepted at Sussex, Brighton, Bournemouth, Portsmouth and Southampton......

Sussex needs 360 points though which i'm not going to get, so Brighton or Bournemouth it is...hmmmm

Anyone on here go to Brighton?

Mate, I am looking at Sussex, Brighton, Southampton as the most local. Would be good if we stayed close, but we have to follow our education. 'Tis more important........

E

enigma

Withdean Wanderer said:
Why? i've not heard anything bad about it??

What Im saying is, its not a bad uni but the whole point of uni is to experience another place, if you live in Sussex chances are you know Brighton etc well. I wanted to try something different.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
enigma said:
What Im saying is, its not a bad uni but the whole point of uni is to experience another place, if you live in Sussex chances are you know Brighton etc well. I wanted to try something different.

Fair enough, i'm a bit the opposite though, love the place - and i get home sick a bit too easily, which is a bugger.

However, i can probably keep my job going if i go to Sussex, which reduces the debt somewhat

E

enigma

Withdean Wanderer said:
Fair enough, i'm a bit the opposite though, love the place - and i get home sick a bit too easily, which is a bugger.

However, i can probably keep my job going if i go to Sussex, which reduces the debt somewhat

Like I said, I understand why people stay and each to their own. If Sussex had been a bit higher up for what I wanted to do, I might have gone there.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
A van der Meyde said:
Would be good if we stayed close, but we have to follow our education. 'Tis more important........

That is the most sensible comment you have ever made.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Withdean Wanderer said:

To be fair, the whole point of University is to further your education.

Sussex is a good Uni. There are not many cities better than Brighton & Hove.

Getting a degree from a good Uni will stand you in much better stead in later life.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
fatboy said:
To be fair, the whole point of University is to further your education.

Sussex is a good Uni. There are not many cities better than Brighton & Hove.

Getting a degree from a good Uni will stand you in much better stead in later life.

Which is why it's my first choice:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here