Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Off to the Amex to i/view Martin Perry about season ticket prices for 2011

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Talking of Fatboy, did anyone see Rude Tube on the box last night?
Had a bit of FS's video of "Bushes" on it

[yt]kc2_q0CYNfk[/yt]

I have a question. What on earth was the girl who got up on the bed on her hands and knees expecting? Bush trim, doggy stylee.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
O great let the long term albion supporters pay 400-500 quid and give outsider students cheap tickets:shrug:

Fu$k the students:mad:
Last thing you need is an infest of geeks at the amex???
Depends on the gates really. Better to have the worst seats filled, even if at a discount price. I would be a bit NARKED if students got a discount for the most desireable areas though.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Depends on the gates really. Better to have the worst seats filled, even if at a discount price. I would be a bit NARKED if students got a discount for the most desireable areas though.

I don't think anyone is advocating that students should get decent seats at cheap prices. What people are saying is that if we are regularly a thousand or more shy of capacity, we should do a couple of offers every now and again to get them hooked, even if it is only as a second team for three years.

Any business is preferable to empty seats.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
He's not a knight for nothing....

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
News coming out this week.....?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
My guess is the news will come with the season ticket DVD and that's what the delay was there. So early next week maybe?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
There are loads of questions on this thread that need to be answered.

However, I really can't see the news being 'leaked' through an interview.

At the moment all we are getting from the Club is 'You'll have to wait until the details are released.'

I guess that's what we'll have to do.

Of course normally when ST prices are released, we pretty much know which division we'll be playing in next year.

However next year we could be playing in the Championship at home to Liverpool in the first game or in League 2 - highly unlikely I know - against Crawley.

They certainly won't know what league we are going to be in when they price the tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here