Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oceana Nightclub

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I've heard one bad report already Simondo. Friend of a friend went and she said there wasn't enough toilets in each bar or summink (?) and several of them got blocked up with puke...

I can't really comment on the toilet situation as I only used the one in Monte Carlo which was empty and there were no problems at all.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
gf went last night and LOVED the disco room. sounds like my perfect place!

a possible rival to the beach and 80's night!? i think so

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I went to the one in Cardiff last Friday expecting it to be a bit shit but in fact it was brilliant. A bit steep at £6 to get in and I imagine the drinks cost a bit (I didn't actually buy any myself though, it seemed other people were keen enough to do that bit for me) but it was great fun. However, I was absolutely wasted so read into that what you will.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
A bit steep at £6 to get in

Do you go clubbing at all in Brighton at the weekend? The Honeyclub is £12 and the Beach is £10.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I went to the one in Cardiff last Friday expecting it to be a bit shit but in fact it was brilliant. A bit steep at £6 to get in and I imagine the drinks cost a bit (I didn't actually buy any myself though, it seemed other people were keen enough to do that bit for me) but it was great fun. However, I was absolutely wasted so read into that what you will.

Not meaning to judge you mate, but if you think 6 squid is a bit steep & you don't take your turn getting the beers in, then you are in fact what is termed a "tight c*nt". Every group of friends has one who they talk about behind his back......you're it I reckon.

:drink:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Not meaning to judge you mate, but if you think 6 squid is a bit steep & you don't take your turn getting the beers in, then you are in fact what is termed a "tight c*nt". Every group of friends has one who they talk about behind his back......you're it I reckon.

:drink:

How kind. As a student, £6 IS a bit steep to get into a place. And as for the drinks, I didn't want any more but all the same if people are going to thrust them into my hands I'm not exactly going to say no am I?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How kind. As a student, £6 IS a bit steep to get into a place. And as for the drinks, I didn't want any more but all the same if people are going to thrust them into my hands I'm not exactly going to say no am I?

"I don't want a drink so I'm not going to fulfil my obligation to the round system" does sound a little bit tight to me.

Or were you just unfortunate enough to find yourself needing to go to the loo every time it was your turn? ???

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
"I don't want a drink so I'm not going to fulfil my obligation to the round system" does sound a little bit tight to me.

Or were you just unfortunate enough to find yourself needing to go to the loo every time it was your turn? ???

Haha, not to be honest not many of us were actually drinking by the time we'd got there. A couple of people just said 'I'll buy you a drink', to which I said 'ok then'. If it makes the NSC moral police feel any better, all debts incurred have since been paid back in full. Have I managed to justify myself to all you people who don't know me yet?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Haha, not to be honest not many of us were actually drinking by the time we'd got there. A couple of people just said 'I'll buy you a drink', to which I said 'ok then'. If it makes the NSC moral police feel any better, all debts incurred have since been paid back in full. Have I managed to justify myself to all you people who don't know me yet?

No..

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

You tight fisted animal.

And I know you.

O I put fisted instead of fisting

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I can't see 'no jeans' anywhere.. it just says 'smart casual'..which to me is a decent pair of unripped jeans. Those that went the other night - did you wear jeans?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here