Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ocean Rooms incident NYE.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Just heard from a mate of mine who's friend it was who was attacked/beaten up outside the Ocean Rooms NYE has had the life support system switched off earlier on today.

I understand 2 people been charged with manslaughter.

RIP:angel:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
And that is why I dont bother these days nd if I go out, I keep it local.

Sorry to hear about this!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Have heard that there was loads of fighting in there NYE. Think groups from other towns etc turning up.

Helter

Jan 4, 2010
The other year someone else died at the same venue and they didn't catch the scum bag who did that. Sorry to hear the sad news mate.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Totally gutted just heard about this Ricky used to live a few doors down from me and I was best mates with his brother. Must've only been 25.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Ocean Rooms is a real scum bucket dive. In addition to this assault an hour later on NYE there was a bad glassing involving 'patrons' of the club. Nice place for a night out.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
bit of a turn up, i've always found the Ocean Rooms pretty good natured, like Escape or Zap of olden days.

bit of a turn up, i've always found the Ocean Rooms pretty good natured, like Escape or Zap of olden days.

Me too, always found the place OK and never felt threatened in there at all. Walked past the place a few hours before it happened on my way home.
Terrible news.

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
good. I work in nightclubs in Brighton and have done for years there are some right scum out there but its no worse than previously. Obviously horrific cases like this are too scary to contemplate but on the whole Brighton is a far more peaceful town than the rest of the UK. Hope they throw away the key on the fuckers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here