Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Obama is a satanist, HM The Queen is a giant murderous lizard!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Maybe, just maybe that is the truth, but you would never accept that, as they're all at it, all those politicians are nonces and kiddie fiddler's...

As you say - ok!

i am not saying they are all at it , i'm not saying they are all nonces but some of them undoubtedly are and must have been and therefore must have been protected by the establishment , it doesn't matter how many , it could be 2 , it could be 30 ........the issue is the system and it's perpetual , self protecting mechanism ...................why do we have to wait until most of these ***** are dead before we find out what they've been up to..?? Saville is the prime case but there are numerous others, we won't worry about it though because Jamie Oliver is on strictly tonight and then there's time for a cuppa before love island comes on.:glare::glare:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I don't think many if any believe that no MP has ever been given a soft touch by authorities (Cyril Smith clearly was for example), or thinks that MP's are of higher moral standing than the rest of us. But that is different from believing that there is a Pedo club you can join when you reach high office that is protected by it's members having high office and being able to cover up for each other.
Within any group of people there will be to some extent, a tendency to protect each other from consequences that we usually believe should apply to everyone, just because the person involved is "one of us", or the belief that public knowledge of the offence would harm the group. The Teacher that is always after Neil in The Inbetweeners being ushered away and told to control himself by Mr Gilbert, is fiction, but something I think most of us in middle and older age can relate to from our school days.
Your statement in an earlier post about breeding regarding the "high borne", and it's consequences, if a genuine held belief of yours, is a prejudice you have, a theory at best, but certainly not a fact.

again , not saying there's a redo club , just saying some of them were at it and a blind eye was turned ........they then went to town on the poor old apps at the bbc.... high bornes frequently married cousins , and still do oop north .

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
again , not saying there's a redo club , just saying some of them were at it and a blind eye was turned ........they then went to town on the poor old apps at the bbc.... high bornes frequently married cousins , and still do oop north .

Your claim was not just that this is common practice, but that this leads to a genetic predisposition towards sexual perversions, there is no evidence for that

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Your claim was not just that this is common practice, but that this leads to a genetic predisposition towards sexual perversions, there is no evidence for that

i think you'll find that breeding with cousins predisposes one to all sorts of peccadillo's .....be they currently acceptable or otherwise.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
i think you'll find that breeding with cousins predisposes one to all sorts of peccadillo's .....be they currently acceptable or otherwise.

I am pretty certain I will not, but I will readily apologise if you can point me to a study that proves offspring between cousins produces more than the average sexual deviants. There is a small increase in the chance of birth defects, but there is no evidence I can find for sexual preferences being affected. I suspect that other than homo or hetero sexuality, the nurture part of someone's make up is more significant than the nature part in regards to what sexual practices they wish to indulge in.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I am pretty certain I will not, but I will readily apologise if you can point me to a study that proves offspring between cousins produces more than the average sexual deviants. There is a small increase in the chance of birth defects, but there is no evidence I can find for sexual preferences being affected. I suspect that other than homo or hetero sexuality, the nurture part of someone's make up is more significant than the nature part in regards to what sexual practices they wish to indulge in.

so you think that you are born gay but not pre disposed to being a pervert ........thats some quantum leap there mate.....how do you arrive at that ...:mad:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
so you think that you are born gay but not pre disposed to being a pervert ........thats some quantum leap there mate.....how do you arrive at that ...:mad:

No, I apologise I carelessly worded my previous post, genes are still not the most significant factor in a persons sexual orientation, but there are genes that have been found to occur more frequently in homosexuals than hetero sexuals which suggests some genetic predisposition, whereas none have been found as yet for paedophiles, rapists, flashers, or other sexual offenders to my knowledge, other than greater frequency in males.
You may be correct in your assumption, but it is an assumption without any evidence to back it up, not even statistical evidence that one group marries a cousin more frequently than another, or that that group produces more deviants than another

No doubt this is because all evidence has been hushed up and suppressed, but you and Swansman know what is going on.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
No, I apologise I carelessly worded my previous post, genes are still not the most significant factor in a persons sexual orientation, but there are genes that have been found to occur more frequently in homosexuals than hetero sexuals which suggests some genetic predisposition, whereas none have been found as yet for paedophiles, rapists, flashers, or other sexual offenders to my knowledge, other than greater frequency in males.
You may be correct in your assumption, but it is an assumption without any evidence to back it up, not even statistical evidence that one group marries a cousin more frequently than another, or that that group produces more deviants than another

No doubt this is because all evidence has been hushed up and suppressed, but you and Swansman know what is going on.

lets keep itv civil ....go onto youtube and look for " what happens when you marry/breed your cousin" it's quite harrowing to be honest and is common amongst certain nationalities .......if it can have such radical affects on one race surely the rest of us don't get off scott free....good night , no offence meant.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
lets keep itv civil ....go onto youtube and look for " what happens when you marry/breed your cousin" it's quite harrowing to be honest and is common amongst certain nationalities .......if it can have such radical affects on one race surely the rest of us don't get off scott free....good night , no offence meant.

I would not choose a Youtube search to find hard evidence, I know there are cultures in which the practice is more common, and I know there are increased risks of birth defects, but I have never seen evidence of an increase in sexual offending, happy to be corrected if you can provide a link or two to a scientific study.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
i am not saying they are all at it , i'm not saying they are all nonces but some of them undoubtedly are and must have been and therefore must have been protected by the establishment , it doesn't matter how many , it could be 2 , it could be 30 ........the issue is the system and it's perpetual , self protecting mechanism ...................why do we have to wait until most of these ***** are dead before we find out what they've been up to..?? Saville is the prime case but there are numerous others, we won't worry about it though because Jamie Oliver is on strictly tonight and then there's time for a cuppa before love island comes on.:glare::glare:

You are very condescending aren’t you?

How do you KNOW there are others, how do you KNOW it’s being covered up. Just because you believe it is so doesn’t make it so...

Right, what times Strictly on?

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
This wasn’t addressed to me, but do you believe Epstein killed himself?

Right, let’s answer this to the best of my ability, as like you I know nothing more about this case then I have read.

I, like you, simply don’t know what is or isn’t the truth.

It’s either, as the Attorney General called it, “a perfect storm of screw-ups”, which allowed Epstein to kill himself undetected or somebody got to him, to silence him...

Neither of us know the truth, hence the conspiracy theories and presumably your direct question to me.

Before you ask, yes I do believe man landed on the moon and not it’s not made of cheese.

I also believe The Titanic was the Titanic and not another ship.

I don’t believe Hitler lived out his days in South America.

I also believe Lord Lucan is dead and that Glen Miller is still missing,

Something I do know, for certain, is that over 300 people attempt suicide in American prisons every year, with a dozen or more being successful - the most common time for attempts is in the early hours of the morning..

Right, as advised I’m out of this thread now...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Right, let’s answer this to the best of my ability, as like you I know nothing more about this case then I have read.

I, like you, simply don’t know what is or isn’t the truth.

It’s either, as the Attorney General called it, “a perfect storm of screw-ups”, which allowed Epstein to kill himself undetected or somebody got to him, to silence him...

Neither of us know the truth, hence the conspiracy theories and presumably your direct question to me.

Before you ask, yes I do believe man landed on the moon and not it’s not made of cheese.

I also believe The Titanic was the Titanic and not another ship.

I don’t believe Hitler lived out his days in South America.

I also believe Lord Lucan is dead and that Glen Miller is still missing,

Something I do know, for certain, is that over 300 people attempt suicide in American prisons every year, with a dozen or more being successful - the most common time for attempts is in the early hours of the morning..

Right, as advised I’m out of this thread now...

i agree with all of that ...i just don't agree that our/your political class is squeaky clean , and some of them are definitely wrong 'uns

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The idea that Epstein "proves" everything that QAnon say or that there is a massive Zionist conspiracy running the world is ridiculous. It's the online sleuth's "a-ha!" moment, just like finding that alleged inconsistent damage to a random outbuilding somehow proves the whole of 9/11 was staged or faked by the US Government.

As darkwolf says no one really knows but he's certainly not the first person facing very damning charges to kill himself in prison. Most people who are inside for stuff they really did do have spent most of their lives sneaking around, lying and concealing. If they want to commit suicide in their cell they will. I can certainly imagine that someone who was formerly powerful now looking at the rest of his life on a sex case wing won't exactly be relishing that prospect. And I can't imagine low paid prison guards are exactly vigilant over their nonce guests. Nor the public. Look at the outpouring of delight, me included, when Sutcliffe eventually popped his clogs this year. "Too late" we all said, and meant it.

A depressed and sneaky man facing years of rape in the shower and eating glass meals might not have fancied it while the guards turned a blind eye or just did their jobs as poorly as they are paid. No one will ever know for sure.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The idea that Epstein "proves" everything that QAnon say or that there is a massive Zionist conspiracy running the world is ridiculous. It's the online sleuth's "a-ha!" moment, just like finding that alleged inconsistent damage to a random outbuilding somehow proves the whole of 9/11 was staged or faked by the US Government.

As darkwolf says no one really knows but he's certainly not the first person facing very damning charges to kill himself in prison. Most people who are inside for stuff they really did do have spent most of their lives sneaking around, lying and concealing. If they want to commit suicide in their cell they will. I can certainly imagine that someone who was formerly powerful now looking at the rest of his life on a sex case wing won't exactly be relishing that prospect. And I can't imagine low paid prison guards are exactly vigilant over their nonce guests. Nor the public. Look at the outpouring of delight, me included, when Sutcliffe eventually popped his clogs this year. "Too late" we all said, and meant it.

A depressed and sneaky man facing years of rape in the shower and eating glass meals might not have fancied it while the guards turned a blind eye or just did their jobs as poorly as they are paid. No one will ever know for sure.

Murderers or sex offenders sometimes take their own lives due to their control freakery, unwilling to allow others to take them down to earth in court, unwilling to be found guilty, to lose control of any situation.

Hitler, Shipman, West.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here