Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O2 / Tesco / GiffGaff network problems (merged)

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Yesterday my sons had gone but me and the missus were ok. This morning mine had gone but came back when I turned the phone off and back on again.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It's probably not related but BT's broadband service has been crap in BN3 for the last week or so.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
It's probably not related but BT's broadband service has been crap in BN3 for the last week or so.

And mine in SE London too - this morning needed a 'off and on' to get it to work.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Data was down last night which was a right pain in the arse as the trains f***ed up.

Now this morning data appears to be working but voice is down.

Anyone know what sort of SLA your bog standard consumer user has with them?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
And mine in SE London too - this morning needed a 'off and on' to get it to work.

Mine keeps cutting out every now and then when I'm on the net. Do you get the same problem?

Now no voice/text facility on 02 in BN3.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I have signal again! I honestly thought that I hardly used my iphone and was certainly not an addict - been without since 3 pm yesterday and was almost twitching.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
Still no text calls or data availble for me in lancing. had a window of signal last night and again this morning when messages came through. NOT GOOD ENOUGH O2.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I just traveled from Peterborough to Bodmin yesterday of all places only to be told that my client had cancelled.
Checked my quiet iphone to see it was busted.
Managed to find a good old coin operated phone booth , called the missus and she told me that she had been ringing me all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 hour drive for fkall.
Talk about faffed off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here