Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O2 / Tesco / GiffGaff network problems (merged)

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Given the situation it's unlikely to be an actual problem with the network and more likely to be an issue with their internal systems. Suspect that someone wiped out a chunk of the userbase, which is why some 'phones aren't registering and others are.

Shades of Barclays, anyone?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Given the situation it's unlikely to be an actual problem with the network and more likely to be an issue with their internal systems. Suspect that someone wiped out a chunk of the userbase, which is why some 'phones aren't registering and others are.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. The Natwest 'Glitch' is still yet to be solved.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Is it both contract and pay as you go who are effected? I wouldn't be surprised if it were just contracts which have had the reception loss.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
page eventually loads this

Attachments

• bbc page.jpg
    bbc page.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 60

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham

Don't think so as I have had periods of signal and periods of none while sitting in the same seat this evening

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008
I'm on O2 and my phone won't get any signal. First time I have had any problem with O2 though. If its fixed by the morning I will forgive them.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
I can't get on the bbc website.

Is it the end of the world?

no but as you may have gathered i was in hospital all last week , so wanted to catch up. No big deal just thought i would mention it to see if it was just my pc

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Am on Giff Gaff in Littlehampton. all fine today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here