Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O2 / Tesco / GiffGaff network problems (merged)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Ok I have had issues with giffgaff (O2) this afternoon. I could access internet, send texts and recive calls, the only thing I couldn't do was call out! Been a bit on/off since about 3pm

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
falkor that post was timed at 6. 18 this eve so it was working then coz i just cut and pasted the link
i think it went off at about 7. 45:down:

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Don't think so as I have had periods of signal and periods of none while sitting in the same seat this evening

That's the 'phone finding the O2 signal but not registering correctly. You can cause it to happen by attempting to manually select the O2 network.

Unless of course you can make/receive calls when the signal is there, in which case no idea what the problem is.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
Been in eastbourne and Guildford today and my iPhone on 02 hasnt picked up a phone signal all day. As they have said its not location based.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Start
Jul 11, 2012
01:30 pm
Making calls and using data

23:00 - Our engineers and vendors continuing to deal with the problem as a priority and we hope to restore full service as soon as possible.

19:00 - We continue to manage the problem on our network that is affecting some of our customers. Customers may still be having difficulty making and receiving calls, sending texts or using data.We are sorry for any inconvenience. Our engineers are dealing with the problem as a priority and we hope to restore full service as soon as possible.

16:45 - We're currently seeing a problem on our network affecting some of our customers.As a result, you may have difficulty making or receiving calls, sending texts or using data.Our engineers are dealing with the problem as a priority and we hope to restore full service as soon as possible.

Ongoing

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Still down :angry:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It's going to be down for while, mark my word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here